for back and field service, fulltime job in Hamburg / Harburg.
Your main tasks will be:
- planning and realisation of projects in the area of civil, architectural and engineering surveying (in Germany as well as abroad)
- development of measurement concepts in close cooperation with our customers
- You have a university degree (Dipl. Ing, B. Sc. or M. Sc.) in a surveying discipline like Geodesy and Geoinformatics
- you are able to use or can familiarize yourself with the operation of total stations, GPS and laser scanners
- class B driving licence
- independent and target-oriented work
- distinctive attention to detail
Besides good English skills, a proactive and focused way of working as well as good communication skills are desirable.
Have we inspired your curiosity? We are looking forward to receive your expressive application. Please contact us for further information.